BY SHARING TIPS, RESOURCES, EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION AND MORE!
Avoid These Purchase Pitfalls
Many homebuyers—first-timers as well as seasoned pros—can make some
missteps when purchasing a home. Here’s a look a some common first-time home buyer mistakes that we want you to be sure to avoid.
1. They don’t ask enough questions of their lender and end up missing out on the best deal.
2. They don’t act quickly enough to make a decision and someone else buys the house.
3. They don’t find the right agent who’s willing to help them through the home-buying process. (Call us!)
4. They don’t do enough to make their offer look appealing to a seller.
5. They don’t think about resale before they buy. (The average first-time buyer stays in a home roughly nine or ten years.)